I work as a Radiology AI Postdoctoral Scientist at Johnson & Johnson. [Google Scholar]
Previously, I have worked as a Data, Analytics and Imaging Intern at Roche/Genentech from May 2022 till August 2022. And before that as a Product Development Intern at Genentech Inc. from May 2021 till December 2021.
In May 2023, I completed my Ph.D. in Computer Science & Engineering from University of Nevada, Reno. My PhD dissertation was on Deep Representation Learning with Limited Data for Biomedical Image Synthesis, Segmentation, and Detection.
In December 2020, I completed my Masters in Computer Science & Engineering from University of Nevada, Reno. My master thesis was on Generative Adversarial Networks for Synthesizing Medical Images of Multiple Modalities.
In August 2017, I finished my Bachelor's in Computer Science & Engineering from BRAC University, Bangladesh. My bachelor thesis was on Exploring deep features: deeper fully convolutional neural network for image segmentation.
My research interest lies in the intersection of Computer Vision, Deep Learning, and Medical Image Processing. Most of my research involves Representation Learning with Limited labels for Biomedical Image Synthesis, Segmentation, and Detection.
- June 23, 2023. One paper accepted to MICCAI 20223.
- May 12, 2023. One paper accepted to Ophthalmology.
- April 18, 20223. Successfully defended my PhD dissertation.
- February 14, 2023. Two paper accepted to Irish Journal of Medical Science.
- February 1, 2023. One paper accepted to Eye.
- January 22, 2023. One paper accepted to IEEE ISBI 2023.
- January 4, 2023. Reviewing manuscript for JAMA Opthalmology.
- January 1, 2023. One paper accepted to Journal of Applied Physiology.
- January 1, 2023. One paper accepted to Life Sciences in Space Research Journal.
- December 16, 2022. One abstract accepted to NASA HRP Investigators’ Workshop 2023.
- December 15, 2022. Two paper accepted to Eye.
- October 29, 2022. One paper accepted to Space: Science & Technology Journal.
- September 28, 2022. I have been awarded GSA Travel Award.
- September 23, 2022. One paper accepted to Journal of Visual Impairment & Blindness.