Previously, I worked as a Product Development Intern at Genentech Inc. from May 2021 till December 2021.
In December 2020, I completed my Masters in Computer Science & Engineering from University of Nevada, Reno. My master thesis was on Generative Adversarial Networks for Synthesizing Medical Images of Multiple Modalities.
In August 2017, I finished my Bachelor's in Computer Science & Engineering from BRAC University, Bangladesh. My bachelor thesis was on Exploring deep features: deeper fully convolutional neural network for image segmentation.
My research interest lies in the intersection of Computer Vision, Deep Learning, and Medical Image Processing. Most of my research involves Supervised and Unsupervised algorithms for Image Classification, Semantic Segmentation, etc. Quite recently, I have been working on improving robustness, image synthesis, and image denoising using Semi-supervised and Self-supervised GAN on different modalities of Ophthalmological and Calcium imaging data.
- January 7, 2022. One abstract accepted to Nasa HRP Investigators’ Workshop 2022.
- December 15, 2021. I have been selected as an Outstanding Reviewer at the 32nd British Machine Vision Conference, BMVC 2021.
- December 10, 2021. Completed my 8 month long internship at Genentech, Inc.
- November 17, 2021. Passed my PhD Comprehensive Exam. I am now a PhD Candidate.
- Septmebr 22, 2021. One abstract accepted to OSA Fall Vision Meeting 2021.
- September 13, 2021. One paper accepted to IEEE ICMLA 2021.
- August 31, 2021. Reviewing manuscripts for IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging (TMI).
- August 9, 2021. One paper accepted to ICCV 2021 Workshop on Computer Vision for Automated Medical Diagnosis.
- July 11, 2021. My internship at Genentech has been extended till December 2021.
- July 1, 2021. Reviewing manuscripts for Medical Physics.
- June 25, 2021. I have been awarded MICCAI 2021 Student Travel Award.
- June 14, 2021. I have been invited as a Reviewer for WACV 2022.
- June 13, 2021. Reviewing manuscripts for Biomedical Optics Express.
- June 9, 2021. Revieweing manuscripts for Translational Vision Science & Technology.
- June 8, 2021. I have been invited as a Reviewer for BMVC 2021.
- May 14, 2021. One paper accepted as Top 13% of early accept to MICCAI 2021.
Past news and events
Click to expand
- April 22, 2021. Received GSA Spring Award 2021 for Outstanding Graduate Student.
- April 2, 2021. Joining Genentech as a Product Development Intern for Personalized Healthcare Data Science Imaging team in Summer 2021.
- February 1, 2021. Presented our poster at NASA Human Research Program IWS 2021.
- January 11, 2021. My Master's thesis is now accessible from here.
- December 7, 2020. Received GSA Fall Award 2020 for Outstanding Graduating Student.
- December 2, 2020. Successfully defended my Master's Thesis.
- November 19, 2020. One paper accepted to Scientific Reports.
- October 22, 2020. Completed reviewing papers for WACV 2021.
- October 10, 2020. One paper accepted to ICPR 2020 .
- September 21, 2020. One paper accepted to ISVC 2020.
- July 15, 2020. Completed reviewing papers for BMVC 2020.
- June 12, 2020. One paper accepted to Cell Calcium.
- May 15, 2020. One paper accepted to IEEE ICIP 2020.
- April 26, 2020. Book chapter accepted to Deep Learning Applications, Volume 2.
- December 19, 2019. We organized Bengali.AI Computer Vision Challenge 2019 with Kaggle on Bengali.AI Handwritten Grapheme Classification.
- September 11, 2019. One paper accepted to IEEE ICMLA 2019.
- August 1, 2019. Joining University of Nevada, Reno as a Graduate Student.
- June 30, 2019. I left my position as a Researcher from Center for Cognitive Skill Enhancement, IUB.
- June 30, 2019. I left SkinIQ Inc.
- October 28, 2018. One paper accepted to ICCIT 2018.
- July 23, 2018. One paper accepted to SAIN 2018.
- July 6, 2018. Took an interactive session on What comes after AI ? at Bengali.AI CV Challange 2018 Finale and Community Meetup.
- June 16, 2018. We organized Bengali.AI Computer Challenge 2018 on NumtaDB: Bengali Handwritten Digits data-set.
- June 1, 2018. Took a hands on workshop on Deep Learning for Computer Vision at IUB.
- May 1, 2018. I joined SkinIQ Inc. as a part-time Deep Learning engineer, working remotly from Bangladesh.
- April 1, 2018. We co-founded Bengali.AI with some awesome group of people.
- July 7, 2017. Our model scored meanIOU 69% in "Semantic Segmentation" category of Pascal VOC 2012 challenge.
- June 21, 2017. Took a workshop on Advanced Micro Controller Programming for Deep Learning.
- May 15, 2017. I joined Center for Cognitive Skill Enhancement, IUB as a Researcher.
- April 30, 2017. I finished my Bachelors in Computer Science degree from BRAC University.
- April 4, 2017. Our model scored meanIOU 68.1% in "Semantic Segmentation" category of Pascal VOC 2012 challenge.